I love the list of work at home jobs that are posted, thanks!! Has anyone actually found a legit work at home job, not a business, just a job, doing work and getting paid for it? If so please let me know!! thanks moms!!

I have checked out the list of work at home jobs, and I have started getting my resume out on a few of them. I was just wondering if any of the mom's have actually got hired and is working one of those on the list. Very curious, I have been looking for a work at home job for years and haven't found anything legit. I don't want a home business, I don't want to have to pay for a job, I just want to work at home. Does any one else feel the way I do? Is anyone going through this and have found them a company that need's work at home employee's? please let me know! thanks moms!!!!

Cyndifarmer

Asked by Cyndifarmer at 1:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have, but none of them fit me, so I didn't stick around. I know a few people who have said they got jobs off my list but I don't know which companies at this point...

Good Luck though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Never heard of it. I will have to check it out.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Thanks so much for posting that list!! I am hoping to find a job that I can actually do from home. I have been scammed so many times. All I want is a work at home job. I don't see how I can get a job outside of the house. I miss working out of the house, lol. My daughter just started pre-k last week so I am home now with no kids. Do you know how long it takes to get hired with them? Which ones did you work for? Can you explain what you did and how it went? Any info would be really appreciated. I have sold Avon and Mary Kay, I have done pre-paid legal, and I have gotten ripped off over 30 times. I don't send anyone money any more!! I can understand for a background check, but anything else I don't understand why you would pay to work? Crazy. thanks so much for posting that list though and for any info you might give, YOU ROCK!!!!!
    Cyndifarmer

Comment by Cyndifarmer (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You know cyndifarmer I felt that way for a while also until I personally had not luck in looking for an actual job. everything I was interested in I still had to pay to get some sort of list. So please just watch that also. If you don't have much luck in finding and actual job just remember that yes you might have to pay alittle for a home business but it is tax deductable along with alot of other everyday items. Good luck and just be cautious please.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• thanks for the good lucks everyone, and yes I am very cautious. All I want to do is work and get paid. I don't want to sell anything, I don't need to be my own boss, (even though that would be great, lol) If that works for you, then great!! I am just so tired of getting ripped off and scammed and let down. You get your hopes up and start feeling great cause you got work coming in and them you find out you have been scammed. I am going to apply to every one on that list and when I find something or anyone knows of a company that is hiring please let me know, I would appreciate it. I will let everyone know how its going and when I find something ill post that too, lol, Have a great day mommy's!!
    Cyndifarmer

Comment by Cyndifarmer (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• A few month ago i did freelance writing. I would write and article and the woman i worked for/with would post it or resell it.... It pay very well no getting rich there but you can google freelance writing and find sites to sign up at.
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 2:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Have you checked the job boards for telecommuting jobs on Monster, Indeed, Yahoo Jobs, ect?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• From the list of telecommuting jobs I have on my site, I do not have fast enough internet speed nor the amount of space on my computer. I was contacted by Convergys, as they are always hiring. However, I have since completed my schooling and am looking for a career outside the house.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• many large corporations allow their employees to work from home. I work at home for an insurance company and they pay for me to have a seperate business internet line (higher speed than regular cable line, and more secure) and a seperate phone line. They gave me my computer from the office to take home, printer, the works. Now my company makes you work in office for a year before you can go home. But I know a lot of people that work at home for companies like Humana, BCBS, Citi bank, SHPS, customer service jobs, collections jobs. There was even a website where you could apply for phone jobs for companies like verison, insight cable, ATT....let me look for it....
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• westathome.com
    These are at home call center jobs. A girl at my work applied and got a job working verison customer service part time for extra income. But there are several different companies. Worth checking into i guess.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010