Has anyone heard of LEROSETT for clearing up acne? Does it work? Any other ideas?

xox

Asked by xox at 8:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• No, I am sorry I have not heard of that. I understand how frustrating this can be. I had acne when I was very young and had to go to the dermatologist. That did not work and so I tried Mary Kay. It is the only skin care that has ever worked for me. I became a consultant because I want to help others with their skin issues too. PM me if you want to try samples of the skin care. I know it can be overwhelming with all the choices. www.marykay.com/ahenderson1

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 11:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I Can only recommend you something based on my personal testimonial , my son 18 yrs & my daughter who is only 13 yrs both had a severe acne problem and I only tried this one and only product and never had to use any other but can't give you any guarantee only that it comes with 6 months money back guarantee what else can you wish for its called clear.now so dear visit the website and order yourself,remember to get the Acne blemish control too
    call me 1877-434-5694 www.nabbasi.qbeautyzone.com
    regards
    Nuzhat
    lifesaver9

Answer by lifesaver9 at 2:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yea, I use Epsom salt
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I use the Tea Tree body bar. It may dry out ur skin but it works. Just wash ur face with it daily.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2008