What home security system do you recommend?

I never imagined finding a home security system would be so difficult! I would like to install an alarm system in my home, but have a unique situation.
We are moving from CA to FL in the near future...so which ever company I eventually choose will need to be able to monitor in both states.
Please give me your advice. Thanks in advance!

KellyMMa

Asked by KellyMMa at 1:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have SSA...I don't know if they do both states or not (or what other states besides mine they do actually) but I really like them. They have 24 hour monitoring and even one time my system got turned off by accident (someone hit the switch that controlled the box...I had no idea and it was beeping and I couldn't figure out what was wrong) and they were on the phone calling me 15 minutes after it got turned off to find out if I had a power outage, and even helped me figured out what the problem was. Even when they were installing the system...the man was very professional and cleaned up any mess he made.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010