Am I pregnant? What do I do next? Confused... adult content

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 4 months now. My last period was September 22. I took a blood test a week ago,negative. Then 5 days later I took a dollar store test and it test 25 sensitivity and was faintly positive. Then this afternoon I took an EPT digital test that is 40 sensitivity and said not pregnant. I don't know what to do. Am I pregnant? I have bloating,round belly especially after eating,sore breasts,white creamy cervical mucus,nipples and breasts swollen,eating all the time. I never ate breakfast now I'm always hungry in the morning? I'm really confused what to do next?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your ob/gyn for a blood test
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If your last period started on Spetember 22, and you have a regular cycle, you would have ovulated around October 6. That means if you ARE pregnant, you'd still be awfully early. Personally, I'd wait another week or so to see if your next period starts (a lot of PMS symptoms are the same as early pregnancy symptoms). If not, call your ob/gyn and get a blood test.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Just wait until you miss you period then take another test or go get another blood test done
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree with Anouck. It sounds too early to test as of right now. I would wait another week and test with a digital pregnancy test. The two line pregnancy tests cause too many problems with evaporation lines and such, which is probably what happened to you. If you still have the symptoms in a week or 2, call your doctor and ask for another blood test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wait a few weeks and test again. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wait it out girl...treat yourself like u are but wait another couple of weeks and take another test.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Talk to your obgyn. If you dont have your period within a couple weeks and your tests are still coming out negative, you could have a sympathy pregnancy. I dont know the actual medical term for it but its where you want to be pregnant so badly and you try so hard that your body starts believing it, and goes through they symptoms and you start gaining weight like your pregnant, but there is no baby in there. So i would wait it out and make an appointment. (:
    JessicaNecole

Answer by JessicaNecole at 2:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010