Moving to Fort Benning, GA in December . . .

I am a legal secretary with 25 years of experience. Are there any legal secretarial jobs in GA or AL? I want to work and would love to have a job close by, Any advice? Wanda

Wanda514

Asked by Wanda514 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Would you consider a home based business? You can do it from any State and 7 other countries so far. Feel free to visit my profile for more info. Good luck to you either way.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My home based business can be done from anywhere. It is a product that is recession proof, affordable and easy to sell. You meet many people in this business, and I am having the best time. I have made so many friends from all over the country that I talk to on a daily basis. I am making more money than I have in years, and I am on track to double my income in thrree months.

It is important when thinking about a WHAM, know your industry and product. Look into the company. We are the #1 industry and our company is publicly traded and debt free. The products are Dr. formulated and FDA registered. Please check it out.

If you are interested PM me and I will be happy to talk to you. I work with everyone closely to help them succeed. We are a team and we are having a blast!

www.lean4lifebiz.com
    Lori
    LAFF

Answer by LAFF at 11:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I know where Ft. Benning is. You can check jobsearch.com. May have to take a cut in pay. I know I did in the banking industry. Home based business may not be an interest to you, but it help me suppliment my income.
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 7:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008