What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Just wondering! I am going as an angel & DH is going to be the devil!

valoree124

Asked by valoree124 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not going - the DH and I - just take the kids out, because it's tradition. My older twin is going as a clown or lion and my younger twin is going as a bumble bee.
    usmcsundevil808

Answer by usmcsundevil808 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Putting on some nice business clothes, painting my face dead-person-gray, hanging a fake noose around my neck, and calling myself a Stock Broker.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I haven't decided if I'm dressing up or not this year. Probably will, though. I'll wear the same costume I wore last year: An Elizabethan gown, and if it's cold, I'll just throw my cape over it. Hell, if it's cold, I may just wear the cape. It's long enough and big enough to be a costume in itself.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i don't usually dress up but since i have them this year, i'm gonna dress up in a school uniform and go as my daughter. lol.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• laughingmamalion... that's hilarious!

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2008