What was strangest thing that any Doctor/Pediatrician has ever told you or has ever done to you or your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well.......My obgyn was gearing up to give me my Strep B swap...I was naked down there and he was in his little stool. We had been discussing my concern that I had gotten some high BP readings at home and I told him I researched preeclampsia on the internet. He told me that earlier on of the other doctors told a joke something something blah blah but the punch like was "the internets #1 use is for porn". Well I was in shock and im sure he and the nurse knew it. I didnt smile or laugh.

Ended up I DID get preeclampsia...SEVERELY and had my son 4 weeks early.
    spammyann

Answer by spammyann at 2:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well, I recently took my 7 year old to the dermatologist for excema he told me to soak her in a bath with 1 cup of bleach. I thought he was crazy.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Let's just say my doctors have been wrong about most everything; if I had to put a number to it, I'd say they only got things right about 10% of the time.
    Anonymous

• the last time i seen my doctors he said OK , I'm going to leave for a minute so take ur panties off...It was a LITTLE CREEPY, and it was the last time i went to see him!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My doc told me at the last appointment to refrain from oral sex & asked me if I needed a doctors note for that. I said nope Im good thanks. Thats was crazy lol
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 3:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• diagnosed my son and my daughter with illness they did not have...i was so mad...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010