Just a note...

Feel free to write a note to someone you'd like to say something to but are unable to for whatever the reason. All's I ask is that you keep it clean. Tk u!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Dear Beth,
    Please stop being so selfish. Stop dating that married man. Pay attention to your kids! They are acting out, doing drugs, & ditching. Yet all you care about is yourself. And please clean your house! The puppy crap on the floor, dirty dishes, and general filth is getting ridiculous.
    Your friend,
    Michelle
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Beth should be grateful she has a friend like you who cares so much about her and her childen.
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sis, draw the curtains of your house windows, let in some sun, get over the idea that everyone is so concerned about your private business and get into some therapy. There's no shame in that!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Babe,
    I love you dearly, and I'm sorry that I implied you were unable to stop yourself from being an asshole, but I can't stand it when you come home and just bitch... U really need to lighten up... the world isn't going to end if the table is not where it goes, or if I am just starting lunch... please take a chill pill, and be nicer to me!! I didn't mean to drop the damn chicken!! There was no need to yell!!
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Dear Next Door Neighbors: PLEASE................. Start taking care of your Neglected Dog that you keep in the backyard with No Interaction! You are not home All Day & Most of the Night to see how Sad & Lonely he is- i am! It is really Unfair that my husband goes out there Every Night to Feed him & Talk to him b/c you could Care Less- You people are really getting on my Last Nerve:(

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 4:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Opa, I miss you.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Steph,
    I am sorry that you have decided to disown your entire family. You can not expect everyone to pay your way for you and your children and because we have stopped giving you money you have decided we are no longer your family. You need to realize we have families of our own and in this economic decline we are all suffering. Grow up and stop blaming all of us for your misfortune. You made bad financial decisions and you should deal with them not the rest of your sibling and parents, so If you can't afford to pay for your son's boxing lessons cancel them until you can. None of us have our children in any activities right now just to make ends meet in our homes. You will regret your decision one day and no one will be here when you do.
    Your Big Sister!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My love,

I hate when we are apart. I miss everything about you. I miss your scent, I miss the sound of your snores, I miss your touch. I miss taste of your kiss, I miss the feeling of your arms around me. I can't wait for you to come home so I can hold you again. I am so proud of all you do. I love you so much.

Love, Me

(my DF is on a field op, I wrote this on a little note & stuck in his bag so he would find it while he was gone.)
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Stressedmomma, I know he's thankful to have you to come home to. I'm sure your note gives him the strength to do what he's doing! I know I'd be proud of you!
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2010