Funny/Weird Dreams

What is the strangest dream you've had? Last night I dreamt that I was taking a #2 in a toilet right outside in front of a whole bunch of hot guys!! lol tmi?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Umm the funniest dream I've ever had was I dreamt I was sitting in a tube in the middle of a lake watching a bunch of people wakeboarding and jet skiing. I thought "Aw that looks fun, all I have is a stupid tube. I wish I could do that.". I looked down and there was a can of hair spray in my hand. I though "Oh! That'll work!". I stuck my hand with the can in it under the water and sprayed. It acted like a propeller and blew me all over the lake. OMG it was sooooo fun!!! I woke up laughing my ass off.

I also had a dream that I got to ride that Griffin from Harry Potter on a long trip over the mountains.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Another one was when I dreamt I was watching an infomercial and there was a seasoning called "Talking Seasoning" when you'd use it, it would make your food talk to you. LOL.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• MARLYEGIRL-WHAT DID YOU SMOKE BEFORE BED?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yea really.....I dont think Ive laughed so hard over someones dreams!! hahahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Lol I have stupid dreams when I eat sweets before bed.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• QUIT EATING DING DONGS BEFORE BED!!!! LMFAO!!!!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• When I was little I used to have this reoccuring dream that my dad would put plastic wrap on my dogs teeth and make her attck me. lol It was so scary at the time! o yea haha I had a dream that I was sitting on my deck and my friend came riding by on a sea gulls back and was waving to me!! hhahaha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• *sad face* I don't always..... I feel fat now... =.(...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I WASN'T REFERING TO THE FOOD! LMFAO!!!!!!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008