will it just hurry up and get over already?

I am just so sick of this election. All the candiates can just shut up already, whoever is voting already knows who they are voting for so just wait for nov 4 to find out. I am tired of seeing it everywhere, news, commerical, phone calls, and even here at cafemom, that is the hottest subject, I really don't think that there is much else to say about it that already hasn't been said. And to both sides Stop Bashing I know that you have to be passionate about you owns views but do we have to act like we want to rip each others heads off for some words on a computer screen. JMO

Jenlos

Asked by Jenlos at 9:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• if you want it over, why post this? it's just going to start drama LOL people are just gonna tell you stuff like they can talk about it if they want.
    Anonymous

• I just ignor the questions...I am sick of it too
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Amen!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Why is everyone concerned About MCcain ,s age gosh we might die before he does seems like he gonna out live a lot of people what I read every body gonna die from worrying if he,s gonna make it .every one should know that life is uncertain death is sure MCcain may be still around when we are gone .
    guitarlady

Answer by guitarlady at 11:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

•  guitarlady -

That was kind of a random thought, and didn't really have anything to do with the question, lol.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It won't stop anytime soon... after the election, women are just going to be on here bitching about their candidate not winning, or shoving their candidate's win in others' faces.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• One solution that may help..stop looking in the Politics and Current Events section here.

Other than that, this is the most important election that's taken place in recent history.

What in the world is more important than determining who will be leading our country?

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 12:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• this election is a joke the biggest joke .. i dotn recal so many jokes made about other elections its horrible every channle i see they are makeing fun of it in some way .. its old and i cant wait
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Anon, if you don't recall so many jokes in past elections, that is your short-term memory. Do you also think every summer is hotter than the one before? Sorry, that was bitchy. I just find it funny when people proclaim anything as the most extreme or unprecedented in history. Hardly ever is that the case.

Also, Msmoody is right... On all three points.

And, to OP, I hate to defend the undecideds but they ARE out there. There really are people who haven't made up their minds yet. And it is a very hot subject because it is the next president of our country! I agree, the bashing is out of hand and people are so polarized on this election that it's brought out the worst in many people, but it will continue so take a break from the web if you need the madness to stop.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 2:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ya well screw u im only 18 on all honest i never paid attention so shut the hell up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2008