How old is to old to pierce yourself?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband's grandmother got her ears peirced a second time when she was over 80. She told me she had a lot of earrings she wanted to wear, and since time was getting short she wanted to be able to wear two pairs at once. I love her!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There is no such thing as "too old"............
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My nose is still pierced but I never wear a stud in there. I removed my eyebrow ring when I was pregnant with my 3rd son. I was 25 or 26 at the time. I don't think I will get any other piercings, they are cool, but I have outgrown the want for such things.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i agree with pixie trix no age limit to piercings :)
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 2:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have wondered the same! I had my nose peirced when I found out the first time I was preggers, and I thought at the time that it was cool to be a mom and wear it...so I took it out. But I have since got it redone! I am now 27 with two kids and still cool enought to pull it off!! LOL. I think it is all about the attitude and how comfortable you feel!!
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 2:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• your only as young as you feel mama...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well I personally don't like piercing myself, I prefer to have a professional do it ;-) LOL Anyway, I really don't think that there is an age that is too old. I guess once you're dead your piercings should stop, or if you don't clot well later in life, you should stop. I'll probably still be getting holes poked in me when I'm really old.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am fat and 46 but I'm still peircing my belly button before next summer. And to make it even grosser I have to pierce the top because I have c-section scars from my belly button down.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2010