I have come to the conclusion a SAHM of more than 1 child is comparable to a day care worker...however...

However what I provide is a free service. LOL I worked in day care through college so I know what it is all about. But at least there it was an 8 hr day, not a 24/7 thing. I love it, I'm not complaining, I just realized the cleaning aspect is insane! Especially after these days where it takes them 20 seconds to make a mess that just took an hour and a half to clean up LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 2:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband and my good male friend has told me that they feel like I have a full time job taking care of my two little tornados. They even said they couldnt do and hubby admitted that it's more exhausting then his job.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm a mom of two, but I've also been doing in-home preschool/childcare for twelve years. What I have found is that it's usually the people that could never and would never do this job that say it's so easy and that SAHM's don't really do much but watch soaps and eat bon-bons all day. Then I ask them to my job for even 30 minutes and then tell me that..
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i am totally with u. also i should add y does it take me hours to clean up something that should only take 20 min. (kids are stopping me every few min. I guess). lol
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 3:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• haha, yes, even with one he can tear out a mess that takes me forever to clean up in just a matter of minutes. it feels like i never get anything done unless i can get him to sleep.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2010