Vacation Ideas for my 3 yr old and me?

I want to go somewhere fun with my daughter away from home. We have been to disney so many times by the time she was 2, shes 3 now and I feel she will have lots more fun there then when she was younger. Any other suggestions?

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Travel

• Have you been camping? or taken her to the beach?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Indoor waterpark and resort like Great Wolf Lodge! ;)

I also agree with ria7 about camping, love it. Some campgrounds offer canoeing too which is fun. Of course you'd be able to hike and campfires at night are the best too.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll both have fun. Have a great vacation and enjoy your time together.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We have been to the beach so many times!! and now we relocated to MA so its too cold for beaches now. Havent tried camping though.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• What I did to find a vacation for our family was to go to airline web sites and see where the cheapest flights were and then looked up what was going on in those places. We ended up flying to Dallas for 7 days. We went to Six Flags, to the museums and children's museum and many other fun things The flights, for 4 of us,and 6 nights in a nice hotel was ony $700.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• sea world!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• legoland
    mhnj

Answer by mhnj at 5:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• dmbutler, what a great idea - and what a GREAT deal!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Any Caribbean Island. The sand and water are great for hours of free play and relaxation. Don't forget to pack the sunscreen though!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 11:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010