Im just dieing to know!!!!

Ive been off the pill for 3 months now and havent had a period since. 2 weeks ago i was starting to have some signs, super hungry, my skin breaking out, very tired. My signs have slowed down now....in not as hungry but still hungry, not breaking out as bad, but still very tired...lol...and a new symptom- pink/brown tinged blood when i wipe. i took a test a week ago and it was negative but if i count 12 weeks from the last period ive had ( 3 mths ago) it would mean i would be 4 weeks and 3 days now so taking that test was way to early. I have 2 other children that were concieved around this time (1st one was concieved end of october after 2 mths of trying and 2nd was concieved begining of october after 6 mths of trying. my boobs and the nausea never started until 6 weeks with the other 2 so these next 2 weeks cant come fast enough!!! Im just excited and wanted to express my feelings since i cant with anyone else except my hubby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor and schedule a blood test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i agree. call doc. could be hormonal imbalance too which is what happened to me after coming of BC.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 3:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Honestly it sounds to me like you are pregnant! If you are congrats, I am happy for you! However, I do not want to get your hopes up if you are not either. Your pregnacy test came out negative so maybe you are not. I wouldn't pin the results as being accurate though either. My doctor told me that a good store bought pregnancy test should show up positive after 48 hours of conception, I am not sure if this is accurate either though because when I was pregnant with my son I was taking pregnacy tests every few days. I knew something wasn't right with my body, but they all showed up negative until I was a little over 4 weeks pregnant. I am sooo excited for you! My husband and I have been trying and so far nothing! But I will pray for us both!!!
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 3:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• awww thanks! I dont really have my HOPES up because i know how long it took to get pg with our last one but i hate not knowing!!! lol I dont rely on that pg test because with my other two boys wouldnt get a positive until 6 weeks (something magical with that 6 weeks i guess lol) But thanks i will be praying for you guys also! Good Luck!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sounds like you are to me but I cant truly say you are. Good luck though I cant wait to start ttc agian.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Good Luck and congrats if you are! None of mine showed up on a test until over 5 wks of being pregnant. Best to get a blood test if you cant wait to find out.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 12:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Testing at 4 weeks is not way too early. I tested positive when I was less than 2 weeks preggy. ( I know this because I had a fertility treatment, I know my exact date of conception.) I would get a blood test done as other have said. You want to make sure your periods get somewhat regular if you are not.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:13 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Make an appointment with your OB.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010