Did you get the mom cut after baby?

Most moms I know all got the short bob cut after having their first and then let their hair grow back after that.

anyone?

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I got my hair cut shorter than I have ever had it while I was preg with my second. It was soooo hot this past summer that I didn't even care. It.s right above my shoulders tho so it's not too too short.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 2:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I got it a couple weeks before the baby :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Never have, always kept it long.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No I just can't see myself with short hair like that. I've always kept it a medium to long length.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No. I had long hair with both children.  Kept it in a ponytail a lot of the time.  But, I did get it cut when my first grandson was born.    I took care of him a lot the first few months. (My daughter had back surgery.)    I preferred the ponytail.   Now, it's longer again.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 3:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• no no no no no. i kept my hair long. i'm gonna cut it to a short punk rock pixie cut just so i can grow it out again cause my hair is so dead from dying it for years. it only looks good right after its washed and dried and then a couple hours after that its all knotted and poofy. i had great hair before i started dying it so i hope that growing my natural hair color out will bring back my old hair
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have always kept my hair long. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No I have gone short after my twins but have since grown it back to the middle of my back.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I got my hair cut, but that was because it was the first opportunity I had to get my hair cut in like a year. It was around the level of my bra strap and I got it cut to around my shoulders, with lots of layers. I don' know anyone who got the bob cut, but I think I know the specific cut you're talking about.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• nope i have a mohawk so I didnt need to cut it short...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2010