ideas....

My last practice with my cheerleaders is coming up next week. I wanted some ideas to do something special for them on their last practice. Anyone have any thoughts? We always make a banner for the football team to run through but thats already been taken care of. I thought about buying some plain megaphones and they could each decorate one for themselves. Ive only got 4 girls on my squad and one of them being my daughter..lol. Any ideas would be great!!!

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 3:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get plain T-shirts from Michaels and have them decorate them, each girl signing them. Maybe even the football team signing them too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The megaphone idea sounds great. I think it would be fun if you could have them make bracelets, you might be able to find some really cute cheerleading charms that they could use. Or they could decorate a picture frame, you could take a picture of them in their uniforms and they could put it in their frames to keep.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I really like the Tshirt idea. My girls will love that. Thanks!
    MamaSpurg

Comment by MamaSpurg (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Oct. 17, 2010