Is anybody watching the Dr.Phil show now?

They had two brothers on who smoke spice. It is something like smoking pot. I have never heard of this, has anybody else? I am glad my daughter is still young yet thank GOD!! I wonder what other drugs will be out there in years to come. This is very scary.

sta517

Asked by sta517 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I haven't seen the show, but I agree there is all kinds of stuff out there that I hear about from time to time, I think a couple years ago they were talking about kids inhaling methane gas from cow dung, putting it in balloons or something...gross. The best thing we can do to keep our kids safe is continue to talk to them and warn them about the dangers, and from there hope that they make the right choices.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have heard of it, but only while working as a ChaCha guide. I've gotten several questions on it and have had to look it up.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wow what next. I have taken my kids to see the dangers of crack smoke, weed smoke, glue inhaling, and the effects it have on the brain and the lungs. Scared them away from drugs now i have to deal with the sex thing, making sue they cover up befor diving.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2010