did casey finally tell the truth?

I was in the store today and i was at the cashiers desk when i see on a mag that casey drowned her child. i am wondering if that is the truth? or is the mags just lying about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Those magazines just make stuff up most of the time. I've also seen headlines indicating that the poor child was fed to alligators, and another one today that said she was buried alive. If the police have figured out what happened to her, I hope they are keeping that info secret until it goes to trial.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• thats what i thought... i just wanted to check. i don't get to watch alot of news with 4 kids that keep me on my toes..lol.. and when it does come on i fall asleep darn it....
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I think she killed or at least knew what was going on or what happen to her daughter. Cause let me tell you....When my 2 y/o son wondered away from our home, I had to call 9-1-1. Thankfully he was picked up by a nice gentleman and turned in to the police station, everyone in my area heard me screaming not to mention all of the police department. I just can't understand how Casey can me so calm when her daughter has been 'missing' for so very long. Guess that is what puzzles me with her whole demenor.
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 9:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• The woman's a certifiable mental case. She's disturbed in more ways than one. This does not excuse her behavior at all... but it does help explain it. Only a crazy woman wouldn't call the police for a month after her daughter went missing.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• navy wife i know what you mean... when a child runs off, i freaked to one day and i was so shakey cause i couldn't find are 3 rd child witch we had 2 rivers by us witch is 1/2 mile away and alot of fields and here are son was in a barn checking out his dads camero 68 i swear i need a leash on that child..lol.. but i can't hurt my childern too i look in there eyes and there lips and i just melt and her that women clam and doesn't even help find her child that just pisses me off. and she goes out partying the hole time gggrrrr that even burns me more... there is a time to go out and a time not too and i hope her child haunts her to the breaking point...
    Anonymous

• I saw that article and in the magazine below it said that she buried her daughter alive

Those magazines are all lies.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I haven't really heard of her cooperating with the police or giving any kind of admission at all, the Globe doesn't count as far as stories go they are pretty far fetched.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I don't know if she drowned her but she most definitely killed that baby and rot in jail for a LONG time
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• She killed her daughter, but she still hasn't talked. She's got her arraignment today, and according to the news (I live about an hour away from there), she's going to enter a not guilty plea. I find that laughable since they've confirmed Caylee's body was in the trunk. The grandparents are either involved or just as nuts as the mother, and they should all be locked up or fried.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2008