Feel 'Open' adult content

okay this may be a little tmi buttt.. I am 29 weeks today & believe I have slowly been losing my mucous plug for a couple weeks now. (If possible). The other morning I woke up with a big gush of nastiness. & sincethen have felt 'open' (?) down there. Thats the best way I can describe it. Its not pressure although i do feel that every once in a while. Just wondering if anyone else has had this feeling & if its just one of those weird pregnancy things or if something was actually going on.

kaddiefrass

Asked by kaddiefrass at 3:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your uterus gets heavier and can sit lower. That can cause things to move and adjust lower down...
    Sounds normal to me~
    ;-)

If you are worried you can always ask your midwife these questions.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I felt the same weird feeling, but later in my pregnancy.
    ShootingStar03

Answer by ShootingStar03 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

ShootingStar03

Answer by ShootingStar03 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• What do you mean by a gush of nastiness? Mu mucus plug came out as a one time thing, although some women loose it a bit at a time and aren't even aware of it. It is possible for you to loose it this earlier, but you will build another one up. If you're worried, call your doctor's office.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It sounds like you may be losing your mp a little too early. I would suggest calling the dr.
    LysNVantesMom

Answer by LysNVantesMom at 4:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Completely normal. I lost my mucus plug at 30 weeks, and still pregnant at 35 weeks.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• EVERY pregnancy is different. Just check with your Dr.
    nova8

Answer by nova8 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well I go to the dr tues and i planned on asking about it. but im not having any pain and haven't felt pressure down there in a couple of days so im not extremely worried. but does anyone possibly know WHY i am feeling 'open/airy'?
    kaddiefrass

Comment by kaddiefrass (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010