please read. !! ! ! ! ! ! !

Hello, well im 16 years old. And i resently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, I had my period on the 8th of this month, it lasted till the 11th, the 12th & 13th i had Very light bleeding, i had sex on the 13th, he finished in me. then the next night my period ended, i had sex again. and he finished in me. any chance i could be pregnant?

stephmae

Asked by stephmae at 3:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What do you think honey? Of course you can be! Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. You can also get AIDS and herpes.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You are 16 years old, what are you doing having unprotected sex? Use protection. It is too soon to tell
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 3:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes. since you had sex, then they answer is yes you could be pregnant.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i know its too soon to tell, i just needed to know if theres any chance.
    stephmae

Comment by stephmae (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• That is EXACTLY how babies are made~ so yes.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Very doubtful. Usually the safest time is right after your period. But that said, you need to be using protection - then you don't have to worry.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• well i heard u cant get pregnant on your period or right after it, so i thought it was safe.
    stephmae

Comment by stephmae (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Since your mother isn't on here let me tell you that pregnancy isn't the only thing you have to worry about if you aren't using a condom, every-time. You need to get smart and take care of yourself. If you aren't mature enough to protect yourself against STDs and pregnancy then you and your bf aren't mature enough to have sex.  Please take care of yourself.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yes i know. i know i need to be smarter wich i do admit i was stupid not to use a condom. but the only reason im asking if i could be is because if i am, id like to quit smoking, and id prob choose adoption. im too young, thats why im very scared. but like i said i heard you cant get pregnant on or after your period .
    stephmae

Comment by stephmae (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I see what you are asking, but how do you know you won't have a wonky cycle??
    At this age and any other factors can affect when-how you ovulate.
    Plus sperm can live in there for days.

You had part of the info but not all of it~
    If you want to prevent pregnancy at any time use protection.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010