these questions and answers

do you bother or care about your points?
or are you here to answer questions regardless of the point system?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Both! I love giving advice, even when its not wanted...LOL! and answering questions that gives you warm fuzzies or a laugh for the day. The points are incentives to get me to look for those types of questions when I get frustrated with some peoples different opinionated answers or slurrs...LOL, of course I would NOT do such things myself...right? LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 5:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I dont pay attention to the points anymore. I'm just here to help others with advise and get advise when I need it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't care about the point system. I only answer the questions I'm interested in or believe I can help with. I don't think I've ever used all of my daily available votes or "bumps", either.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am here to give the best available advice I can give someone I never use all my credits so it's not about that for me
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I usually don't pay attention to the points, I just enjoy helping people and giving advice. But I will admit I enjoy earning points too. It's a fun and helpful game.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't pay attention to the points. I used to, but after the first 5 levels it got boring and I gave up!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I could care less about the points, credits or awards. I'm here to answer questions, or ask them.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I love answering questions and giving ppl my advice or opinion, I dont really care about the points..
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I just answer the questions I want to answer. I don't really like this whole point system anyway. What is the reasoning behind it anyway I don't really understand about why they started that?
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I was doing this long before the point system went into place.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010