What's the largest and the smallest you ever had? adult content

Come on ladies you know what I'm talking about :)

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm....largest was about 10" and that was WAY too big. Nobody likes to hear "you'll stretch", heh. It just wasn't comfortable at all. The smallest one was probably around 4", and that sucked equally as bad, heh. When it comes to size, I'm all about "average". But then again, it's not the size of the paddle, it's the motion of the ocean ;)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I've only been with one man, sooooo yeah. ;) He's about 6" or 7" and it's good. :D
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Smallest 6", largest nearly 8". And, yes, size does matter. I prefer them large to small or average.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Don't know... I never measured any of the lovers I have had..

Much like I never kept count, just couldn't think of a reason to do so... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Don't know length, but pinky size and closer to arm size---Hated them both and only did each once--I wasn't going there again!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• LMAO! well largest was about 7-8ish i would say and he took my v-card that hurt! and smallest i would say 4in like i couldnt even feel him it was so sad! he was so hot! he had this great body and was a great kisser but sex was just awful! i faked it the whole time! my hubby is the perfect size of a 6-7 and we just fit so i am happy!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• like pinky size..I walked out in the middle of it. And my current lover, IDK what size he is but it's huge! he's sweedish :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• UGH! the smallest was what i called The Thumb..and poor guy. it might've been 1 1/2''..my guy-friend named him 'Nubbin'.
    the largest was probably about 8 1/2''...i never really measured him, but being a hairstylist, i knew he was longer than my barber combs! (and those are marked off in inches..in case you guys wonder why our measurement of your hairlength is different than your guesses.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Smallest - 2-4 inches long; 2-3 inches girth... lost my virginity to that and then asked myself, "Seriously? THAT'S what I waited for so long? :("

Largest: 10+ inches long; 5+ girth (yes, seriously lol)... and I guess he thought he just had to put it in and it would work itself because he didn't know what to do with it.

Lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 5:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• LOL! uhhh...now thats funny!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010