If you had the night to yourself, what would you do?

I have the night to myself tonight - no son and no husband and I am not sure what I want to do. I have plenty on my "to-do" list but I want to take advantage of my time alone and actually enjoy myself. Any ideas?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would get work done to be honest.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I love to read and seldom get the chance to, this is what I would do.

Answer by older at 4:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would Christmas shop if that night was tonight.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i'd go watch a movie that i want to see..nothing g-rated, or something the mister is interested in..and probably sneak a little drinkypoo into the theatre, too.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Since I do all of my cleaning and chores during the day, I wouldn't have any work to do that night so I would just relax! I order-out my favorite food from my favorite restaurant (including dessert), turn all the lights off in the house, light some candles, pop in my favorite movie and just lay out on the couch! Ahh just thinking about it sounds amazing. Lucky!! ;)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• a long bath or shower and watching a new movie and relaxing and maybe go get dinner out... or go shopping and get nails or hair done(when I have money lol)
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Relax! Order you some take out, watch a movie or a good show, take a nice bath, paint your nails.....You can get back to your to do list later. Enjoy your time.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Have a girls night out. Then come home and watch your favorite tv show or just read. Enjoy you deserve it!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• and maybe a lil drink
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If I did not have to work and had the night to myself I would pick up some take-away and a pint of Ben & Jerry's, rent a few movies that I like, put my comfy clothes on and snuggle up under my favorite blanket and have a movie marathon. After that I would look thru my 'need to read' book pile and find a book that sounds good.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010