Does size matter?

when it comes to pictures I mean.
I used to work in a photo lab and could make pictures anyway any size I wanted.

one day I made some pics of a guy I knew and he flipped out when I gave them to him because they were 8x10s instead of the small 4x6s.
Yet he wanted to post them on the internet.
He wasn't bothered by the world having access to them, yet he had a fit at the idea of a 8x10 out of it.

I didn't see what the big difference was.
the picture is made either way what's the difference with the size. ?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've used both sizes to upload photos on the internet and they all turned out the same way on my computer.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• LOL...You had me going with that caption. I just answered a question that wasnt in reference to uhhhh... pics....
    Cant answer..so Ill send you a BUMP!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• no sounds like he wanted a certain thing and should have made sure you knew what it was thats on him not dont sweat him at all.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I had printed them out 8x10s and he had a fit that they weren't the smaller ones-

ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Lol, I prefer to use bigger photos bc I snap pics of them on my digital camera and upload them that way! LMAO! It's quicker than going through my scanner! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• hahaha, funny ploy to get me to read this!

I've noticed that sometimes you can't upload larger pics to facebook and such.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 4:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Your question is hysterical! Love the double meaning in that one!

As for pictures, I know that some sites won't upload them unless they're small. But at least your have the ability to resize them. As for your guy friend, that's so interesting that 4x6 was fine and 8x10 wasn't! Maybe he didn't want people to think that he was posting big picture of himself because they would look like an inflated ego!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 5:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010