any one dislike eggs?

I can tolerate them scrambled hard with cheese but not any other way unless baked in something.they make me gag

slyvester

Asked by slyvester at 4:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• they taste disgusting to me.....i put a little bit of milk and cheese in mine, when scrambling otherwise i want to gag, just to keep the egg-y taste a little on the light side..lol....i can eat the boiled and fried, but that's about it.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am very picky about my eggs-- I can't stand the smell of them cooking, when I eat eggs I like them scrambled and they have to be hot and yellow. I cannot eat cold eggs or over brown over-cooked eggs. I do like the white part of hard boiled eggs.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do not care for eggs either. I will eat them if that is all we have, but I would never choose and egg if I had a different choice.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I love eggs as long as its not early in the morning
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010