do you decorate your yard for Halloween?

we have in the past,did graveyards and once even a haunted back yard for a party

slyvester

Asked by slyvester at 4:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Yep! This is our first year living in our own home, so of course we decorated! We have a small graveyard underneath our Oak Tree in the front yard. A few things hanging in the Oak Tree. A few garlands of leaves wrapped around the banisters and roof of the porch. Two scarecrows at each end of the porch. Two pumpkins we carved last night by the door. A black cat and scary looking net on the front door and a few hanging pumpkins on the side of the house. Oh and window clings!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• a little bit..we have the pumpkins and scarecrows, a frankenstein..seasonal flowers in the beds..nothing too scary, though. we live in the country, at the edge of a woody area..its scary enough!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes but not so spooky, more fall-ish. Pumkins, colored leaves, black cats, scare crow men. That way I dont have to change it out for a while. Christmas is such a bit chore, I get burned out on the decorating with the 3 holidays so close together. Plus my 2 boys birthdays are in September, and one daughters birthday is in Dec. between Christmas and new years....ughhhh! Im already tired! LOL just thinking about it all.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We have not. But the tenants that live in the last house we lived at have done a fantastic job.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No. I do decorate for fall in September and it stays in place until just after Thanksgiving, at which time I then decorate for Christmas.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I decorate everything! I love it.
    Tuesday503

Answer by Tuesday503 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No but my mom used to with a man and woman scarecrow that was lifesize. People would drive by really slow because they thought they were real. She was put in the newspaper because it looked so good. Then the next year she had a baby scarecrow and someone stole it and stole our jack 'o' lanterns that were carved by an artist and so my mom and dad said no more decorating. Its a shame that there are so many thieves in this world.
    Anonymous

• Only a little bit. I have a cute tin sign for the door, a few pumpkins inside and some cobwebs with spiders. My kiddos are still young and don't like the scary stuff. They actually cry if we walk past the scary isle at target.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes, we have a scarecrow, pumpkins, spider web and spiders. We had 3 tombstones but some body stole one =(
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No we don't.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2010