Teen student athletes

How old are your kids and what sports do they play? My 16 and 18 yo daughters are on the swim team and my 15 yo son runs cross-country and track.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 5:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• My 14 yr old son plays baseball..spring and fall league.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My son plays football and my daughter plays soccer. I really like going to their games. I use to think oh what a pain to have to be driving them back and forth to practice and going to the games, not being able to make plans because of the games. Then I became one of those moms and actually enjoy it!
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 12:34 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My son is seven teen and plays foot ball my dd is four teen and plays basket ball. I keep them out of school for two years so they felt like they would be behind in class but they are in the right grade.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• My 18 year-old played soccer and tennis in high school, but is not in college.
    My 16 year-old twins run cross-country and track.
    My 14 year-old niece dances and rides horses.
    My 13 year-old is on the swim team and plays tennis.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 1:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My 18yo is in college and he plays football and tennis. From the 7th-12th grades he played football and baseball and ran track. My 20yo played football and ran track from 7-12th grades along with also being in drama from 7th-12th grades. My 24yo played football & baseketball, ran track and was in drama and choir from grades 10-12 (he was homeschooled until the 10th grade). And my 22yo played football & basketball and ran track from grades 9-12 (he started school as a 9th grader). All 4 were also in SADD (students against destructive decisions) in high school (grades 10-12 for my oldest and 9-12 for the other 3) and all played Pee Wee football from the 3rd grade-6th grade. They kept busy.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• My 16 year old - plays Football, wrestles, track, and baseball (wrestling is a year long sport for him)
    My 12 year old - plays Football, wrestles and baseball
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010