whats the worst thing youve ever done and would change in a heartbeat?

san78

Asked by san78 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• When I was in the 6th grade, our cheerleading coach was having a slumber party at her house with all of the other cheerleaders. We were playing truth or dare and the coach dared the girls to "streak" across the street and back. And I did it because the other girls did it even though I knew it was wrong. That same night we all went walking around the neighborhood (with the coach) and we put bologna and maxi-pads with ketchup on them on a church bus.

To this day, I still regret streaking and giving in to peer pressure...and I deeply reget defacing a church bus. I try to keep in mind that I was only 11 and was influenced by the adult at the situation. But still, I should have known better.
    And FYI, I'm a very caring person now who would NEVER do anything like that.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• So bad I'd never post it live on the web. But I'd take it back 4 sure
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't wanna say, but it's a good thing that God forgives :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have done nothing that I regret and nothing I would ever want to change. My life was and still is a learning experience and if I stop to think about the things I have done and start to regret them then I would not be who I am today. People worry too much about their past and all it does is cause unnecessary shame and regret which then leads to unhappiness. Why be unhappy about something you can not ever change? JMO

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I honestly can't think of a thing.... The worst thing I think I've ever done was steal a friend's barbie when we were about 6 years old. My mom found out and made me give it back anyway, heh. But other than that, I can honestly say I've never done anything deliberately mean or evil. So no, all in all I wouldn't change a thing, everything I've done so far has led me to who I am right now, and I kinda like me :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• sold my 2yo SUV to my college nephew, because i HAD to have a new Lincoln MKZ..don't get me wrong, i like the MKZ, and its really a nice ride, but i miss my SUV so much! even my 5yo says, ''when are you gonna get your truck back, mom?''
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• When I was 12/13 I was babysitting and one of the kiddos got out a broken front screen door. He ran into the road and a cop happened to be coming down the road and stopped and picked him up(police station was just a block away).

I was so frantic trying to find him and finally the cops called and brought him back. I had to tell the parents what happened and thankfully they took partial blame for knowing the door was broken and not saying anything so I was aware and the boy was full of chocolate and colored pages when he got back so he was good.

I still feel a twinge of guilt over that and it was 20 some years ago and ya, Id change it in a heartbeat.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I tried to shoplift a lipstick when I was a kid, just to see if it was possible and stuff. All my friends kept talking about it and how easy it was. I got caught, but no big deal. No charges or anything. If I could go back, I would change that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Several things, and I'm not a 'bad' person, either.
    Mainly unforgiveness and hard heartedness/arguing that was the
    last thing we did before the person died. It's a hard thing to live with.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 10:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I've done a lot of bad things, but I have learned from all of them. I won't post the worst thing online, because I am embarrassed and ashamed, but I wouldn't even take THAT back because I learned from it (and no one was hurt by it).
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:18 AM on Oct. 16, 2010