Should I be nervous?

Well, its my first time having a child and they are twins. Should I worry about when they are due? Due Halloween. My sister says its bad luck especially scince they're mixed. I need to know.

Nicki123

Asked by Nicki123 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Bad luck because they're due on Halloween? That's silly... My best friend happens to be a "Halloween baby", and she's without a doubt THE most amazing person I've ever met in my life.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No way! It's good luck to be blessed with twins! Don't think about stuff like that! Best of luck to you~ :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• "Bad luck especially because they're mixed"? Are you both crazy?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck when it comes to due dates.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Congratulations! I would say that there is no such thing as bad luck when it comes to due dates. As long as you have a healthy baby or in your case, two healthy babies, who cares when they are born? It sure wouldn't matter to me as long as my baby was carried through term and was healthy at birth and on. Good luck with your wonderful babies!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 6:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well a due date is a MID-point within the average (estimated) due period (38-42 weeks). You are not likely to birth on that day, but *might.* Many women will labor with multiples prior to their due date, too, but you never know.

There is nothing wrong with being "due" on ANY day of the year~ it is a BLESSING, of course, that babies are going to come when they are good and ready~~

Their genders are irrelevant with this, too, sounds like she is hyper-superstitious and messing with you.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt sayits bad luck. I wouldnt mind having a baby on halloween it would be a cool birthday to have I think.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Are you serious? Bad luck? Focus on the fact that you will have two new lives you are going to be responsible for loving and caring for and fortherget the superstitious nonsense. They will come when it is their time.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My baby is mixed and due just before Valentines day...wonder if that means good luck or bad luck? Lol
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2010