Do you buy your pumpkins at a regular store or go pick them at the at the pumpkin patch???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The patch!! I also get a ton of apples and a squash or 2. Plus we corn maze, wagon ride and all that other farm-in-the-city stuff. Love it!!!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• pumpg patch. It's just better and a fun experience for my daughters.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Both- we went to the punkin farm and did the hayride where we bought a pumkin, but also bought them from the store where they were only $1.99 each- it's hard to pass up a deal like that!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There are about a million pumpkin patches around here, but we usually buy them at the grocery store because it is a lot less expensive.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My childrens grandpa would grow pumpkins for the entire neighborhood. Put them into the back of the truck and take them to the fire department to give away. So in order to solicit help from all the grand kids he let them pick whatever pumpkin they want and as many as they wanted (ONE each! was my limit amount because he would not limit the kids to their wantings) And because they got first pick that made them special so they'd help their old grandpa put the pumpkins into the truck and hand them out on give-away day. Great memories! So I guess my answer would be a patch! Its a great tradition even though grandpa is gone. They can tell stories of their g'pa to their children as they go to the patch to earn about how pumpkins grow and find a way to make the trip special to their families.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 5:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I usually get them from the store, but last yeara local church did a fun little pumpkin thing that was fun. This year i am thinking of going to a local farm that lets you pick them from the patch. Sounds like fun, especially now that we have a little one!
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Last year at the store but im thinking about going to te pumkin patch this year.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The pumpkin patch for the fun activities, and maybe a small pumpkin or 2. But I'd rather buy them from a pumpkin lot or grocery store. Much less expensive. I'm not paying $15 for a pumpkin I can get for $3.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We always go to the pumpkin patch.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There aren't any patches around here that I know of, so we get them from a store. I've been trying to find out if there is a patch around here, but no luck so far.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010