Does your baby

Tense his arms up and make them shake? My DS is 9 months and just started doing this. It doesnt seem to bother him I was wondering if its just a game to him or if its something I should be conserned about? He has JUST started shaking his head back and forth like he is saying no with his head but he makes himself dizzy is this normal AND one more thing... Sometimes he flutters his eyes... All these things together are starting to worry me. Im not sure if they're just "baby things" or if I should be worried???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• not sure about the other two but my son always shakes his head back and forth, always did and still does at 16 months
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Mine does it but it's usually when she's pooping. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If you are concerned, call the pediatrician's office and see what they tell you. Good luck and hope everything works out for the best for you and your family.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 6:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i think he is just learning to use all his muscles
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 7:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My daughter would shake her arms like that when she was excited. When I turned on music and stuff like that. She still does it occasionally, but not as often anymore.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• my ds does it now usually when he's stretching. it freaked me out bc he even did it while i was pregnant with him, but once i saw what he was doing i was cool, but if ur conserned, tlk to a doc. good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2010