have you ever bought such odd things ....

that you worry you'll get put on some special list or something???

My husband last night went into Walmart around 3am for the following:

A bag of suckers (meant for trick or treaters)
Tylenol PM (for him to finally fall asleep)
Duck Tape (for helping w/ some fall decorating)
Tinkerbell underpants size 4T (daughter needs extras for preschool)

... he thinks someone took his license plate number down.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha, that list DOES sound awfully suspicious, doesn't it?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I did the wee hours Walmart trip for a pack of socks and pre-made cookie dough. Not a totally weird combination, but I needed the socks because I forgot to do laundry, and the cookies were for some pot luck thing at work and I didn't feel like cooking that night =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• 3 am or 4 pm, I shop like I've always shopped. Whatever, when ever. It all goes in the cart.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 6:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I bought an alligator head once. It sits on my mantle.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• WOW, if you think about those things apart no biggie... but think about them together, it's a bit creepy! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Imagine this one:

vaseline (squeaky window track)
    Depends (my grandmother)
    enema kit (my grandmother)
    condoms (joke gift for a friend)
    chocolate ice cream topping and whipped cream (wanted to make sundaes for the kids)

All in front of a 20-something MALE clerk, who couldn't stop alternating between blushing and grinning like a fool.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• OH MY!

Lord.......I guess I can see how he may have gotten SOME looks by that.......I guess tell him to be glad he did not have rope in the cart too!

"Honey, I got the extra bag of suckers for the "party" and the babies pull ups for daycare tomorrow so that should last her......I only got one thing of duct tape cause we need to see if it will hold the fall decorations or not.... and I got my tylenol pm cause this night shift work is a pain! "

Im sure night clerks always see some strange items in carts........next time I guess have him be talking to you on his cell. Shame he wasn't last night if he was that worried about it!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• LOL oh yeah! I've bought condoms, whipped cream (for a dessert), a chain (for my grandma, can't remember why), black light bulbs (for an upcoming get together we were having), denture stuff (for my grandma), a can of spray paint, and film for my polaroid before. We got some weird looks lol. We had some other weird combinations, but I can't remember what.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Oh! I remember! Chocolate pudding, the finger condom looking things (my husband had cut the tip of his finger open really bad, and was going to be painting the next day, so he wanted extra coverage for it), condoms, lube, laxatives (for my mom), and razor blades lol. Now THOSE were some weird looks lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Now, that is funny.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010