Where did the good coloring activity books go?

I want to put a coloring book together for my friends kids, but I want to make it worthwhile for them.

I will give anyone who helps me out a free copy of what I put together but I need to know what makes a good coloring activity book.

If you have a suggestion for me I have a free database collecting answers if you wouldn't mind sharing!

http://www.askdatabase.com/gt/askfast.php?a=55503

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm a 1st grade teacher so I'm always looking for fun little activities to do- I could definitly help you out. Not exactly sure what you're looking for but I'll check out your website. PM me and let me know where I can send what I have for you, and what age the kids are.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Depends on the age's of the kids you are making them for? so how old are they?
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 4:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010