wall washing?

When cleaning house, is wall washing ACTUALLY washing walls? Like washing off little finger prints and dirty spots or physically washing the whole wall?

I know, stupid question... Sorry lol.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 6:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, otherwise they just build up. Needs to be done as needed and once or twice a year totally.
    Use white erasers to get off a lot of marks.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I usually wash the bottom half where most of the dirt lives. Not that I do it very often. But certain areas do get grimy and spot cleaning isn't really feasible, it just leaves you with clean spots on a dirty wall, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 6:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Everytime I wash the walls (painted), the paint comes off...even if I use just a wet washcloth, no soap....so I don't do it at all....we don't get fingerprints on walls...handles and glass and mirrors though...oh yeah!
    eirejade

Answer by eirejade at 7:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wash all of, all the walls in my house like once a year.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Once amo. I wash all my walls..and to me that is all of the wall..only because it seems when i start to just wash the hand prints..i see more and more the further I wipe..lol...its a pain but if I dont it will bug me!!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010