battle.

my husband and i are getting divorced. im five months pregnant and i would be shocked if he even knew that much. hes been too busy with his new gf who threatens me to be there for myself or the baby. hes been saying hell just give up all rights and not pay support which im fine with but now hes sayin he doesnt know if he wants to do that. i told him he wouldnt get overnights for months because the baby needs me and would traumatize it and he got mad and said forget it...i can have the baby. if he decides to get visits, how often are they? is every other weekend standard? what about when its a newborn? i cant even enjoy my pregnancy because i worry about this every day. plz help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• everything is diff deoends on his lawyer and yours and f any thing is said to make you look bad in court
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well i filed a police report while we were together of abuse and i called the cops yesterday because his gf was harrassing and threatening me. he also has 2 felonies on his record. i have nothing on mine and i have a job.
    Anonymous

• then that will help you then he may get 2 -3 visits and maybe 1 over night just make sure to get a really good lawyer
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• he really doesnt want to go to court so thats to my advantage and he def doesnt want to pay alot. whats the average that he would have to pay?
    Anonymous

• If he has 2 felonies than how do you know you can trust him with your baby? You def can't trust his gf either. Def get advice from a laywer. Thats a really risky topic that you should be seeking professional advice for.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Its usually a percentage of their pay check; A montly amount that they court feels he can afford wit hhis income
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• the* court
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well before my ex and i went tocourt he paid 300 a month that was daycare ... but legall if you are divorced by then then he has no rights to the baby you can keep the baby away and even if he caalls the cops they will show up yes but if there is no legal papers then they cant do a thing they will just tel him to leave it is what happened with my son and my ex then we went to court and i know he wishes that never happened
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• message me if you want .... night honey
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yeah the divorce should be final in february and im due in march so im cutting it close. but im hoping that i dont have to put him on the birth certificate then he would have to get a court ordered paternity test before he could fight for custody and he really doesnt wanna go to court. idk why but hes been saying that.
    Anonymous