What kind of foreplay?

I just read the other question about sex lasting 35 minutes, and it seemed people thought that was short. So, I'm curious as to the foreplay people have? Do you give and get oral every time? I've never considered our sex to be quick (unless that was a necessity) but I feel as if I'm missing something. LOL : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I only like sex to take like 10 minutes total- anything more than that is BORING.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I get oral more than I give it, heh. Which is strange, because I actually LIKE giving head, but whatever, I'm not complaining. We're actually somewhat kinky (in a dom/sub kind of way), so he spends a lot of time tying me up, blindfolding/gagging me, talking dirty, spanking, etc before we actually "do the deed". So yeah, for us it's usually about an hour or so, all together.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• HAHAHAHA!! ^^
    foreplay..what was that?...hmm..i think i remember something about me saying i wasn't asleep yet...
    yep..sex longer than 15-20mins or so (including the 'are you asleep, honey?' part) is not on my list of Wants.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• *my response was directed at ihartu...glad you're having fun, though, anouck!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Oh, trust me, there are times where I just want to do a quick "wham bam, thank you ma'am" too! But sometimes it's nice to make a production out of it, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sex should take as long as you want it to.. If you like recieving oral, then look for it everytime. But if you're looking to recieve it every time, you better be willing to give it too. Sex is meant to be fun for both partners, and that can only be accomplished with good communication. Talk to your partner if you feel that you're missing out on something; I'm sure he'd only be too happy to expand your sexual interests. But rememeber, each relationship is different. If you only feel you're missing something because someone else has it differently than you do, well, that what I like to call "other side" syndrome- we all know that the grass LOOKS greener. However, if you were happy with what you had, why let someone else's opinion make you unhappy?
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Our foreplay consists of a lot of massage and touching and learnig our bodies over and over again...oral is not always involved...we love to give eachother oil massages more than other things.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Foreplay is does not always involve oral. Its a lot of just being close to each other, exploring each other, touching, kissing. However, more often than no, oral is a part of it.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2010