Is it normal for my 3 month old son to be crawling? I mean he doesn't stand on his knees and arms yet but he can get from point A to point B by his self.

Crawling, 3 months

Kanani90

Asked by Kanani90 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it is normal. Some kids crawl or scooch really youmg and some dont untill they are over 8 months. I'de say your son is WAY ahead of the learning curve. Bad for you though cause you have to watch him like a hawk all the time.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i don't call it crawling, but my 3 month old is all over. I'll put him down in spot and the next minute he is somewhere else! lol
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i call it the army man crawl
    Kanani90

Answer by Kanani90 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My little girl just turned 10 weeks and she scoots herself around real good too. Our babies just dont have time to sit around they have places to go! Lol :)
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 1:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• its a saying in my family that if a child is developing too fast that it is moving out of the way for another child so strap twice.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• it's normal for some babies, my son did it. he crawled at 5 months and could walk by himself at 9 months. some just do those things faster.
    NavajoByrd22

Answer by NavajoByrd22 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008