Smaller breasted women... adult content

Does it make you feel insecure if your significant other is looking at porn specifically about big breasted women, if you have smaller breasts? For example, you barely have an A cup but your significant other is on bigbustedwomen.com Would it bug you and would you call your man out on it? Would it make you feel even more insecure (if you already are feeling insecure about your breast size) or would it star to make you feel insecure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Health

• Well, ya! Im not an a cup, but yea definitely
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am small breasted and I used to be really insecure about it when I was first married. My hubby was getting playgirl in the mail and it made me jealous. SO...I got a subscription to playboy and when it came and I was looking through it he was so jealous it cracked me up! He wanted to know why I was getting it and I told him that I wanted to check out the big dicks. He was like, are you implying that I don't have a big one...LOLOL! I said, no, but that's how I feel when you look at playgirl mags. We made a deal to both cancel our subscriptions...ha!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm big breasted to an extent, but it bothers me all the time when he looks at bigger breasted women
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 6:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Nope. Hubby married me the way I was, I don't care if he looks at other women, he doesn't touch them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• yea, it would.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Nope, because i know that even though I have small boobs that i'm a very pretty woman:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If he gets to look at big breasted women then you should be looking at guys with big dicks then. Fair is fair in my opinion. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" I don't have an A cup but when my DH used to look at it too it was woman with no flaws whatsoever and that bugged me so I looked and talked about guys with huge dicks and boy did he get the point. Men are way more insecure than women and he stopped looking at it because just the mention of it hurt his ego.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 12:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010