What do u think of this little girls appearence in all honesty?

She is not rekated to me so I just want to get hoenst opinions

http://tinypic.com/r/14jq0qu/7

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 6:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it must have been a good cake!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• She's cute and looks happy.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Looks like they're having some fun!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• But her appearence?? I have a friend who thinks shes ugly and dirty looking...And I just cant see it
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Comment by NIKKIANDYBABY (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think it's an adorable picture, and that your friend needs to remove that stick from her rectum... It's a happy, messy, sweet picture. And I think both people in the picture are actually quite attractive.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't think she's ugly or dirty looking at all! That's really mean of your friend to say that. She's a cute girl and she looks so happy.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 6:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i think she's pretty
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 6:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Um, usually when people say "dirty" to someone like the girl in those pictures, they don't actually mean like dirt dirty...is your friend perchance racist?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think both of them are beautiful and having a great time and probably made a happy memory that will last a lifetime. Your friend is a judgemental witch, who probably needs to put down others to feel better about herself, so I guess I feel sorry for someone who has to live like that, must be awful to hate yourself so much that it makes you feel good to put down a CHILD. Ugh.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Not Ugly! Not dirty! They look very pretty and like their having fun... maybe having a food fight? There isnt anything wrong in this picture. So Im questioning the person so is saying ugly things about someone they dont know. And maybe you should ask them "Whats really going on?' If you dont know these girls.... then that opinion needs further explaining in my opinion.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010