does anyone?

have any ideas on what grandma can do with DD to keep her learning like she was still daycare? DD is 18 months old and we just had to take her out of daycare cause we couldn't afford it

crystaldinae

Asked by crystaldinae at 7:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At that age, it's all about educational toys and play!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I am a SAHM and I have never done any type of intentional learning activities per se. i will say we read a ton! At least 10 books a day. It's about talking, reading and playing. That's it. I NEVER once sat down and did letters with my child. He knew ALL of his letters and sounds, colors and shapes at 2. He could count to 20 and spoke full sentences. Limit tv to NONE for kids under two and just interact interact. It's really that simple. i promise. GL!
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• you can google for toddler curriculum and get all kinds of ideas. I had to do it for a class I was taking in high school where that had me work in a day care :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 7:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2010