Why is my blood sugar high?

I have hypoglycemia and it's really bad.I now have high blood pressure too.The doctor thinks this is causing my sugar to go up.I had a test and it says 109.100-125 is Diabetes?Does anyone know what 109 means and why would I be 109?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 9:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sugar

109 does not mean diabetic.
    Anonymous

• 80-120 is normal.
    OMGIAMGOINGNUTS

Answer by OMGIAMGOINGNUTS at 10:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• This is what I don't understand my blood sugar is not normal.I have all the symptoms of low blood sugar and I've taken alot of blood tests and they all say it's high.I'm completely frustrated.I'm going to a specialist in this soon and hopefully I will get answers.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you have high blood sugar - you need to cut out the fat in your diet. Fat should take up 10% of total calories.

Here is more about fat/sugar relationship:

http://www.whatcausesyeastinfection.com/Causes.html
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 10:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Oh,my God if that is true I will die!!I have to live on fat/protein for the Hypoglycemia diet.I don't know what I will do.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 2:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• YOU DON'T HAVE HYPOGLYCEMIA. YOUR DR. HAS TOLD YOU THAT. YOUR TEST JUST TOLD YOU THAT. WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN?????????????????
    Anonymous

• Hypoglycemia is LOW blood sugar. If all your tests say your sugar is high, then you don't have hypoglycemia.
    Anonymous

• I was tested for Hypoglycemia 10 yrs. ago at the same doctors office.I have all the sypmtoms of low blood sugar and I'm completely frustrated with this.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:17 AM on Oct. 29, 2008