how did u meet your SO?

just wondering

crystaldinae

Asked by crystaldinae at 7:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We were in elementary school together. I met him in 6th grade when we moved. I knew then that he was the 'one', we dated for a while, and he moved away, and he moved back and we spent the rest of school as best friends (too shy to admit to still having feelings) and then we ended up together. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• He got hired as a cook at the restaurant I worked at.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We both went to the same depression support group. I had taken a week off from the group, and he began going to the group during the week I was off. When I came back, he said that he noticed me and really wanted to get to know me. We went out that night and we've been together ever since! That was almost 7 years ago.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• E-Harmony.
    Anonymous

• We met almost 10 years ago. He was my best friends boyfriend.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We met in Florida. He was playing NJ basketball team. & I was rooting for NC players lol. And He fell on the floor against my teams & he saw me. I blushed literally. After the game, he wanted to get to know me. We been together since. I love that boy. It's been 2 years almost 3 soon.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 9:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• technically online. But we were 'introduced' through a mutual friend.
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My ex husband started working at a shop he owned.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We worked at a kids play place called Discovery Zone. He was my Shift Supervisor. He was 19 I was 17. WE went out serparte ways but stayed friends. One day it just turned to dating.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We met on match.com, but we soon discovered that we knew many of the same people. We also discovered that his parents went to school with my aunt, and that he was friends with my cousins in Jr High and High School, but had lost tough with them after graduation. He was also acquainted with my step sister and her husband. Many people think that friends and family introduced us.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2010