Is having cramps in your lower back a sign of being pregnant?

I am fixing to go buy a pregnancy test but was just wondering in lower back cramps a sign of pregnancy? I have also have horrible headaches, very sore boobs, queasiness here and there for the past week and a half.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it can be...
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 7:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It can also be cramps before your period.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• A positive pregnancy test is a definite sign of pregnancy. That's pretty much the only one I'd trust.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 7:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• or a kidney infection
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I personally have never heard of back pain as a sign of pregnancy only as a sign of a period or labor. Your other symptoms could also be a sign of a period and pregnancy. I have been pregnant 5x over a 20 yr period and never heard of this before. But everyone maybe/will be different and the only way is to take a test or blood work done to know 100%.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I was just watching one of those shows when they don't know they are pregnant. Anyways the girl on the show had back pains while she was pregnant and they said it was because the baby was facing that way.
    cutie222

Answer by cutie222 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• it could ba alotta things uti or signs of endometreosis preg a bunch of things
    Hbabygirl476

Answer by Hbabygirl476 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010