anyone own an ergo?

I'm thinking about buying an ergo carrier...anyone have one? How easy is it to nurse in? I have a moby but I hate all the tying and wrapping involved. I also need something with good back support. Thanks

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the moby until she was 15 pounds. Now I use the ergo and put her on my back because she is too freaking heavy. I wear her for most of the day bc I take her to work.

I have nursed in the ergo. But it wasn't discrete. I was at home in a sleep bra no shirt. But washing dishes while nursing does make one feel super productive.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I LOVE my ergo!!!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I got one, but frankly, I rarely used it. I much preferred my sleepy wrap. I'd put it on in the morning and pretty much just leave it on all day. However, I have friends who loved the ergo, so who knows. I only used it a couple of times, then just put it aside.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have a moby type wrap that I made myself and an ergo, I personally love both! We usually just use the ergo for one of our older ones and I wear the youngest (7 months), in the wrap, but I did put the youngest on my back in the ergo one day when I was trying to get some stuff done. I've never tried nursing in the ergo, so I'm no help there, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't own one yet, but I have used one and I loved it. My dh also loved it. Our daughter is due any day now and we'll be using a Moby Wrap and the BabyHawk Mei Tai carrier at first. We'll be buying an Ergo soon because we travel a lot to places where we take many walking tours.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010