What was the funniest thing your little one has said to you lately?

my 5yr son was going threw his baby book yesterday and was saying how cute he was and ect..ect..im trying to get things done in the house and he stops me and says (really seriously...) MOM LOOK...WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU??? I stop what im doing look at what he's talking about and says..(THAT IS NOT ME GOOFY..THAT IS YOUR OTHER GRANDMA) I'm laughing so hard and he looks at me and say..(O CAUSE I WAS WONDEREN HOW YOU GOT SO BIG LIKE THAT...)It was sooo funny looking at him while he was so serious...mind you this grandmother he see's in the picture he doesn't even know and is no relashin to me at all...

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• The typical conversation with my 2 1/2 yr old lately has been:
    Me: " OUCH! "
    Him: " wgat happen mommy?'
    Me: " well, you threw a book at me"
    PAUSE
    Him: " Oooohhhh" nodding
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My 4yo has a GameBoy and it has game cartridges like the old NES did, and you have to blow in them to get them to work from time to time... He came running in my room hollering "MOM, Can you BLOW SHREK?"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• one day my 4 year was climbing on a shelf in his room while i was washing dishes....I heard a crash and ran into the room..he said, "I think I just had a heart attack." I asked, "Why do you say that?" He replied, while rubbing his butt, "I think my heart fell into my butt because it's going boom boom, boom boom."
    At another time my 2 year old was getting fussy and it was nap time so I told her, "Time for your nap." She said angrily, "I don't want to take a nap." I then told her, " You either march upstairs and take a nap right now or I am going to pop you in the butt and you are going to take a nap anyway." She stomped her foot, then said, " I hate it when you put me in dis pweditament (predicament)." I said, "You don't even know what that means!" "Yes I do", she retorted, "It's a situmation! (situation)" then she stomped her feet all the way up stairs....Little brat has always been too smart for her own good! LOL
    frmmommy2mother

Answer by frmmommy2mother at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I put my almost 3 year old in the car and she dropped her bracelet. She said 'Oh no, mommy, get me my necklace, I dropped it!' I said 'Okay but it's a bracelet.' To which she says 'Whatever mommy, bracelet, can I have it?' LMBO 'Yeah, here it is' 'Tanks shu mommy'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• we were at my mil's house and she asked my 5 yr old dd if she could keep my 2month old ds for the weekend. my dd asked how are u gonna feed him? grandma says i'll go get some bottles. my dd looks at her very seriously and sighs, " well, bubba doesnt drink from bottles grandma!" lol, and grandma says "what does he drink" that got my dd quiet, then she yelled "MAMA'S BOOBIES!!!"
    it was so funny bc her grandpa was sitting right there and he turned so red even tho he knew i was nursing my ds.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I'm pregnant so my 5 yr old son always asks if I "drank" or "ate" the baby to put it in tummy. Then he tells me to open my mouth and he tries to fit his head in my mouth..lol Because he wants to be a baby too. He's SO weird!!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Mommy do dishes now lol, im always doing them adn i guess she felt the need for them to be done right then
    mommywood13

Answer by mommywood13 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My daughter who just turned 2 in September was sitting next to me eating a pack of dora fruit snacks, she was shoveling 2 at a time in her mouth when she (very seriously and with confusement) looked into the pack and saw that they were all gone...she dumped it upside down and shook as hard as she could to make more come out. she turned and looked at me with a very serious and concerned face and said "momma yook!! where'd it go?!" and I replied "Khi hunny you ate all of them, they are in your tummy now" she got really quiet then said so cutely and as if a light bulb when off in her head "ohhhhhh, in my tummy" and rubbed her tummy. LMBO!! it was so adorable. Its moments like those that I will cherish forever and feel so blessed to be a mother!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 4:14 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Every night she takes a bath (we have a garden tub that fill up just a few inches), she stands up and says, "Does this make my butt look big?" We always reply with, "No, your butt makes your butt look big." We do this in an attempt to teach her sarcasm. She turns 4 next month.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• my daughter sat down with me the other night to do homework and she was stuck on a question i couldn't figure out lol..she looked at me and said...mom when i grow up i want to be smart like dad and pretty like you..i just kinda looked at her like wow..what r u tryen to say..ummm im smart too u know...lol..all my kids are funny!!lol
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2010