How did you meet your husband/so?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 8:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My friend knew his cousin and introduced us. I actually dated his cousin first, and moved up!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• We were both homeschooled and we met at a homeschool PE class =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I met my bf at a Halloween party at my friends' Mike and Rachel's house last year.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I was working as a cashier at a gas station.. my boss mentiond a few times that i should really go out with this guy who worked in the back car gargae he said we would have fun and i need to get to know him..well i also found out my boss was saying the same things to him about me..so in early spring my really good friend was getting married and of course i was invited..one day he walked into the station to grab a pop and looked at me and said..(we should go to ** wedding together)..i kinda laughed it off..but later that day he came in and kept saying what time are we going..should i pick u up ? and so on....we had a wonderful time at the wedding together and ended up going to another together a few months later..well that lead up to an actual date..i went..we spent the whole night at the beach till sun came up talking .it was the best night ..and here we are 11 yrs later..lol...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• at a nude swimming place.

Anonymous

• Honestly??? On facebook.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• At his house with a bunch of friends. Love at First site! for the both of us!!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My mom worked with him and she introduced us.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Met him at a bar. I was walking into a place to meet up with my girlfriends and as I was walking in the door he jumped in front of me and gave me a big gorgeous smile and asked where I was going. Normally he is pretty socially anxious but the alcohol was flowing that night - I'm grateful for that. Normally I don't stop and talk to guys that hit on me like that but he was sooo handsome.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Our friends set us up on a blind date.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010