babys first halloween trick or treat idea, for 6 week old

My neighbor just had a baby a month ago and she will be taking her out to just the close neighbors to see her dressed up in her little costume on halloween, and so I wanted to get something cute and maybe halloween themed for her loot bag. I do candy loot bags for the older kids, and there are several smaller kids/babies on our street, so was thinking of getting something more suitable for them as well. Any ideas? I looked in toys r us for halloween shaped teething toys etc and found nothing.

minimo77

Asked by minimo77 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You found nothing because 6 weeks is way too young for this kind of activity.

Answer by older at 8:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If you didnt have an idea, dont give me your negativity, thanks :)
    minimo77

Comment by minimo77 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would check the dollar store for cute bibs or stuffed animals halloween related, straws are great for toddlers and they have those too.
    TynTuckersMom

Answer by TynTuckersMom at 8:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think its cute what you are doing.Have you tried walmart?And older this is what we are talking about when we say pple here on cm are total asses.Its answers like yours.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would get teething stuff, rattles, etc.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I went to k mart a few weeks ago and noticed they have these little toy goodie bags and things like that with the halloween stuff. That might work for the little kids. The baby maybe a little halloween book, or rattle, stuffed animal. Or outfit!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I saw some cute little baby things at target in the dollar area..try there and I might say I wish I had neighbors like you guys..very thoughtful :)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 3:05 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I agree with everyone else.. bibs, rattles, and just everyday things that are orange or black to go with Halloween.. very cute idea to do something for the baby, too.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 11:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• There is tons of Halloween stuff for infants in the dollar section at target. My son was 2 months old for his first halloween and we got his whole "costume" there.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I know at walmart they have Halloween bibs and such. I really like ur idea! and i agree with socalikim I need more neighbors like u! :)
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2010