This deserves a big fat WTH?

Can someone please tell me how coming off the stomach flu means I'm now wheezy and taking deep breaths makes me cough so hard I'm throwing up? Which btw I managed to avoid with the flu..........

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Health

• I do not know the answer to that. I hope you feel better soon. "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Thanks! I hope so too!
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• According to the pharmacist, this is all part of whatever is going around. I heard him talking to a lady today. She said it started off as the flu but has now gone into her sinuses and chest. I have asthma, so whatever I get usually ends up with coughing. Throwing up is actually great because you are getting rid of all that mucus. You can also use Mucinex to help get it out. You could also use Benadryl for a quick fix. Good luck.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• respitory flu, coughing, wheezing, headaches, body aches. Hope you feel better soon.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better. Luckily that only lasted a couple days.
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010