What is your favorite school fundraiser?

mrsmulry

Asked by mrsmulry at 8:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in

• I dislike all fundraisers. I don't like asking my friends and family to buy more things they have no use for. I'd rather donate money but then my child doesn't get the worthless trinket the school is giving for participating in the sale.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 12:31 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I dont like any of the fundraisers the schools do where we have to try and sell things to family members, friends etc. However our school district does things like "Scarecrow night" during October where we go and make scarecrows at the school to put on our porch for fall (its like $2.00 per family), then we have a Winter Jubilee that has secret santa shop, crafts and other winter things to do, and there is other activities like that throughout the year. Also, I enjoy the book fairs.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Entertainment Books. I really use them and get my moneys worth out of them.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Butterbraids!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• To be honest.None of them.Sorry
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think the DANCES at school are pretty cool...To bad that they don't have them for Kindergarten--Also the sale of Chocolate..Ya know the covered almonds, and chocolate bars...

[[I think the best part of fundraising is being involved at your childs school && being asked to become part of the P.T.A...I am so excited about doing just that && collecting BOX TOPS 2 earn money]]
    BootyQueen_1974

Answer by BootyQueen_1974 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2010