how did you feel in your body after you had your baby?

I put on my costume and im not going to lie i was a little insecure about my figure just because i had a little tummy that im not use to. But my hubby talked me out of it and i went to nightfal in my costume and had a blast. after that night im more comfterble with my body now.

B00boo

Asked by B00boo at 8:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hi their :) At first, I felt uncomfortable, but learned that 80 percent of all women with children have a problem with streach marks, or saggy skin... maybe weight gain... and guess what? Those 80 percent of women ARE desired by men,,, In time, you will learn, it is all in your attitude :) Best of wishes :)
    saraclair

Answer by saraclair at 9:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i am still not comfortable and my baby is 2 months old. but i have never really been secure in my appearance. having gained almost 100lbs in 5 yrs has mad a huge impact on me (even tho all the weight is from my pregnancies)
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My son is a year old and I have still 20lbs to lose out of the 50+ I gained and there isnt a day that goes by that I feel comfortable.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I used to worry after i had my kids..(o my god look at that strech mark or ughh how am i ever going to hide that bulge.).then one day i was like ..i really don't look that bad for haven 4 kids..i need to be comfortable and wear what i want..now i don't go around flaunten my streach marks or wearing things that show what doesn't need to be shown..but i do like knowing im comfortable wearing whatever and don't care ..my husband tells me im fine all the time so as long as he still thinks im perfect..it makes me happy..lol..for the past 2 yrs i have finally felt good about wearing a bikini which 3yrs ago i would not have gone to the beach in..this year i felt great...as long as you feel good about yourself that's truly all that matter's ..the weight will go away and for some it's harder then others...but as long as you feel good that's all that matter's
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010